Sony has just released a game-changing new vlogging camera that’s perfect for creators and vloggers alike. The ZV-1F comes packed with a host of features that make it the ultimate go-to camera for capturing stunning photos and videos.
“ZV-1F is a compact camera designed to elevate the vlogging experience of next-gen content creators. With ever-increasing demand for high-quality content, creators need an all-in-one camera that delivers superior quality output whilst being easy to use and designed specifically for wireless content sharing. We have also incorporated eco-friendly features in the ZV-1F with an aim to achieve a zero environmental footprint as sustainability is one of the key focus areas for Sony” said Mukesh Srivastava, Head of Digital Imaging Business, Sony India.
- Ultra-wide-angle 20 mm prime lens: This camera comes with an ultra-wide 20mm prime lens, perfect for group selfies and capturing more of the background. It also offers background bokeh in both stills and video to highlight the subject or create a softer look.
- Vari-angle LCD touch screen: The ZV-1F features a Vari-Angle LCD touch screen with features and settings changed by touch, making it easy to use and operate. It also has a Bokeh Switch button for switching between background bokeh and without, even while recording video.
- Soft Skin Effect: With the ‘Soft Skin Effect’ option, the camera smooths and reduces wrinkles when shooting video and creates a natural skin tone effect for stills.
- 425 contrast-detection AF frame points: The ZV-1F boasts high-precision focusing and Eye AF for both humans and animals, ensuring the autofocus is always fixed on the face and eyes without getting diverted by other subjects.
- Wind screen: The camera has a wind screen for clear voice recording outdoors, making high-quality sound an integral part of your videos.
- Built-in Directional 3-Capsule Mic: The in-built Directional 3-Capsule Mic ensures high-quality sound for your videos.
- Connectivity and Accessories: The ZV-1F has been optimised for use with smartphones, and Sony’s new Imaging Edge Mobile Plus™ app allows users to connect to the camera via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi and transfer images and video. The camera is also compatible with the GP-VPT2BT Shooting Grip with Wireless Remote Commander for cable-free control of zoom and recording.
- Eco-friendly features: The ZV-1F was designed with environmentally friendly features and technology, including recycled materials and plant-based non-woven fabrics to reduce plastic packaging.
The ZV-1F is priced at INR 50,690/- and will be available across all Sony Center, Alpha Flagship stores, Sony authorized dealers, ecommerce websites (Amazon and Flipkart) and major electronic stores across India from 6th April 2023 onwards. So, if you’re looking for the ultimate vlogging camera that’s packed with features and eco-friendly too, the ZV-1F is the one to go for!