I’m a big fan of Turtle Beach, as their high-end headsets have been some of the most comfortable, reliable and consistently great-sounding headsets in the last decade; I should know, I’ve tested pretty much all of them. With the Stealth 600 being one of their most popular and award-winning headsets, it makes sense they would push to keep it relevant. The new Gen 2 Max offers a nice range of upgrades to the existing model, but also, some freaking sweet colour options such as the vibrant Teal version I have in the office right now.
Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 MAX
Featuring battery life that will last over 48 hours on a single charge, and even deliver 8.6 hours of use from just 15 minutes of charge, this is a powerful wireless headset for those who love to game for extremely long hours. Furthermore, the Stealth 600 Gen 2 MAX is compatible with the Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, or PlayStation consoles, Nintendo Switch, PC and Mac, allowing you to play the way you want to. Also, I like that Turtle Beach has made this a Certified Carbon Neutral product, that can’t be easy, but hey, every little helps.
- Certified Carbon Neutral
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft for Xbox
- Massive 48+ Hour Battery Life
- Compatible with Xbox, PlayStation®, Nintendo Switch™, PC & Mac®
- Proprietary, Lag-free 2.4GHz Wireless Connection
- 50mm Speakers for Immersive Surround Sound
- Gen 2 Mic for Clear chat with teammates
- Comfortable, Glasses-Friendly Ear Cushions