The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra is expected to launch on June 1st along with the Moto Razr 40. These two will be the latest foldable smartphones from the company.
- Motorola’s next lineup of foldable smartphones is slated to launch on June 1st.
- It’s expected to be the Motorola Razr 40 and Razr 40 Ultra.
- Ahead of the launch, the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra’s price, design, specifications have leaked
Motorola recently announced Just 1st as the launch date for its next foldable smartphone series, which could be the Razr 40 and the Razr 40 Ultra. There has been a lot of buzz around the new foldables with leaks on the specifications, features and more. Now a new leak reveals quite a ton of information on the Razr 40 Ultra, the more premium offering of the two.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra design (expected)
The design renders of what’s supposed to be the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra were shared exclusively by 91mobiles Hindi. According to the leaked renders, the Razr 40 Ultra will feature a clamshell folding design with what looks like the biggest cover display as it covers the front panel almost completely. Along with the cover display there are two selfie cameras at the bottom.
The Razr 40 Ultra opens up to a tall display inside with a punch-hole selfie camera at the top centre of the screen. The foldable phone is also seen in three colour options of black, blue and red.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra price (expected)
The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra’s expected pricing has also been mentioned in the report. The upcoming foldable will reportedly cost $1,000 which roughly rounds up to Rs 82,400. Motorola is expected to tease its new foldable more as the launch date nears so we should get more confirmation on these details soon.
Motorola Razr 40 Ultra specifications (expected)
The report also includes key specifications of the Motorola Razr 40 Ultra. Let’s take a look at them.
- The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra is said to feature a 6.7-inch FHD+ pOLED display on the inside. The cover display could be a 3.4-inch OLED screen with a 60Hz refresh rate.
- The foldable phone is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage.
- The dual-camera setup could include a 32MP primary sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens. The punch-hole camera inside is said to be a 12MP selfie snapper.
- The Motorola Razr 40 Ultra is also expected to pack a 3,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
- On the software front, the Razr 40 Ultra will most likely run MyUX 5 out-of-the-box.