Close Menu
  • Home
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
Super Deals Check
  • Home
  • About us
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Sports
  • Technology
  • Entertainment
  • Fashion
Super Deals Check
Home » UFC star Conor McGregor hit by a car
Latest

UFC star Conor McGregor hit by a car

By Varun GroverJanuary 28, 2023No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email

Conor McGregor revealed on Saturday in a video on his Instagram page that he was hit by a car while riding his bicycle.

The New York Post reports that McGregor said in the video:
“I could have died there, buddy, look.”

His bright green bicycle lay in the middle of the street. McGregor later revealed that there was a tear in the back of his pants.

And throughout the video, McGregor can be heard speaking to the person who hit him, with the man repeatedly apologizing and offering to take McGregor and his bike with him-MMA. Star accepted.

McGregor captioned the post, “I was hit from behind by a car,” and ended it with a prayer emoji.

“In the sun trap the driver couldn’t see me. Full throttle through me. Thank god it wasn’t my time. Thank you wrestling and judo.” Consciousness on landing saved my life. ”

At the beginning of the video, the man apologizes to McGregor while moving from his car to his bike, to which McGregor says, “I’m fine, I’m fine. Don’t worry.” I realized that I was “messed up”.

The pair then huddled in the man’s car with McGregor’s bike behind them, and McGregor explained that he was the one who punched him after asking the man for his name.

“I’m still here,” McGregor said, closing the video. “Thank God, that’s all.”

Earlier this week, McGregor faced accusations from a woman that he punched her in the face, kicked her in the stomach and threatened to drown her last summer during a party on his yacht in Ibiza. McGregor denied the allegations, but the woman told the Majorca Daily

Bulletin that “it was as if he was possessed” — causing her to fear for her life.

“Over six months ago an incident was alleged and after a police review, the matter was not pursued. Mr. McGregor is steadfast in his denial of all the accusations made by a guest on his boat,” Karen Kessler, McGregor’s spokesperson, told the Daily Bulletin in a statement.

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Varun Grover

Related Posts

The Rise of Indian OTT Platforms: How JioCinema and Hotstar Are Changing Streaming in 2025

November 13, 2025

Top 10 Athletes to Watch in 2025: The Next Global Superstars

November 13, 2025

Apple vs Samsung 2025: Who’s Leading the AI Tech Race?

November 13, 2025
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest
  • Terms & Conditons
  • Disclaimer
  • Affiliate Disclosure
  • Contact Us
© 2025 ThemeSphere. Designed by ThemeSphere.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.